Legion War Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Best person you've ever played in melee.

+11
Kingmush
Metaxas
kcchiefs27
WhiteReverse
nintendoatlarge
Prince Jesse
Fly_Amanita
Ben111
Witchking_of_Angmar
Echo
Thirdkoopa
15 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Best person you've ever played in melee. Empty Best person you've ever played in melee.

Post by Thirdkoopa Thu Jan 03, 2008 9:10 pm

Name some of the best matches you've ever played in melee (Topic inspired by echo.)! Just list some good ones here and all, I'll list mine later.

Try giving out details like what stage, Which characters used, If you won or lost, Some other matches with friends that were interesting and everything else.

Last edited by on Thu Jan 03, 2008 9:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Thirdkoopa
Thirdkoopa
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 545
Registration date : 2008-01-02

Smashers
Battlefield:
Trophy Gallery: --------------

Back to top Go down

Best person you've ever played in melee. Empty Re: Best person you've ever played in melee.

Post by Echo Thu Jan 03, 2008 9:11 pm

Best person I've ever played (and probably ever will play) was DaShizWiz.
Echo
Echo
Sandbag
Sandbag

Number of posts : 52

Back to top Go down

Best person you've ever played in melee. Empty Re: Best person you've ever played in melee.

Post by Thirdkoopa Thu Jan 03, 2008 9:12 pm

Echo wrote:Best person I've ever played (and probably ever will play) was DaShizWiz.
Is there more about it like what stage you played on and who against who? (As in characters.) Just wondering Surprised.
Thirdkoopa
Thirdkoopa
Admin
Admin

Smashers
Battlefield:

Back to top Go down

Post by Witchking_of_Angmar Thu Jan 03, 2008 9:13 pm

I was about to say, this seems familiar.
Witchking_of_Angmar
Witchking_of_Angmar
Mod
Mod

Number of posts : 142

Smashers
Battlefield:

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Thu Jan 03, 2008 9:14 pm

Thirdkoopa wrote:
Echo wrote:Best person I've ever played (and probably ever will play) was DaShizWiz.
Is there more about it like what stage you played on and who against who? (As in characters.) Just wondering Surprised.
It was on FD, Falco ditto.................ouch
Echo
Echo
Sandbag
Sandbag

Back to top Go down

Post by Thirdkoopa Thu Jan 03, 2008 9:20 pm

Echo wrote:
Thirdkoopa wrote:
It was on FD, Falco ditto.................ouch
Oh i see, Well it's good that you gave some details out Surprised.
Thirdkoopa
Thirdkoopa
Admin
Admin

Smashers
Battlefield:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben111 Thu Jan 03, 2008 9:21 pm

I've never faced anyone that good before. So, I'd have to say..... my good pal Leo. He always spams Mewtwo's teleport everywhere though >.>
Ben111
Ben111
Yoshi
Yoshi

Number of posts : 486
Wii Friend Code : 0147-2485-7168-2743

Smashers
Battlefield: Gotta Catch'em All!

https://legionwarcentral.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Thirdkoopa Thu Jan 03, 2008 9:22 pm

Ben111 wrote:I've never faced anyone that good before. So, I'd have to say..... my good pal Leo. He always spams Mewtwo's teleport everywhere though >.>
... lol! !!
Thirdkoopa
Thirdkoopa
Admin
Admin

Smashers
Battlefield:

Back to top Go down

Post by Fly_Amanita Thu Jan 03, 2008 10:25 pm

The best person I've played to date is either Lucky or DSF. I think Lucky is probably a little better right now. Other good people I've played include Azn_Lep, Rickety, Khepri, Sniper, Kamina, Mike Haze, Fabian, and The Boss.
Fly_Amanita
Fly_Amanita
Legion General
Legion General

Number of posts : 33

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Jesse Fri Jan 04, 2008 1:32 am

Best I've played are C!Z (6th in Utah currently) and Dai-A (9th in Utah currently, but I think he's ranked waaay too low)

I generally get 2-stocked by them every time. But I once got 3-stocked by Dai-A's Mewtwo...which was really embarressing.
Prince Jesse
Prince Jesse
Green Alloy
Green Alloy

Number of posts : 158
Wii Friend Code : 7015...I don't know the rest
Registration date : 2008-01-03

Smashers
Battlefield:

Back to top Go down

Post by nintendoatlarge Fri Jan 04, 2008 3:30 am

Nobody...

I play HRC for a reason.

nintendoatlarge
Primid
Primid

Number of posts : 131

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteReverse Fri Jan 04, 2008 3:35 am

Hmm, well it's a really hard choice... it could either be my Brother, when we battled on Final Destination as a Marth ditto, or the time when me and my Brother both chose Marth, and we picked Final Destination. But what was a really good match, was when me and my Brother were fighting on Final Destination, and we were both Marth. Though the match I really liked was when I was Sheik... and we were fighting on Final Destination, and my Brother was Marth.... those were all really close matches...
WhiteReverse
WhiteReverse
Sandbag
Sandbag

Number of posts : 51
Wii Friend Code : Go away.

http://clickhereifyourestupid.com

Back to top Go down

Post by kcchiefs27 Fri Jan 04, 2008 4:27 am

No one that I play is that good. They don't know anything about advanced techs and they just spam moves.
kcchiefs27
kcchiefs27
Primid
Primid

Number of posts : 108
Wii Friend Code : 3211-2543-1631-3221
Registration date : 2008-01-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Witchking_of_Angmar Fri Jan 04, 2008 9:32 am

Fly_Amanita wrote:The best person I've played to date is either Lucky or DSF. I think Lucky is probably a little better right now. Other good people I've played include Azn_Lep, Rickety, Khepri, Sniper, Kamina, Mike Haze, Fabian, and The Boss.

I wish I lived in SoCal. >_>
Witchking_of_Angmar
Witchking_of_Angmar
Mod
Mod

Smashers
Battlefield:

Back to top Go down

Post by Metaxas Sun Jan 06, 2008 3:09 am

One of my buddies from school.

He doesnt even use his thumb. He has his pointer finger sideways to tap that entire side on the cube contoller and has the next 2 fingers before the pinky to mash the 2 triggers on his custom contoller. Then he programs in his combo hits into the macro button. He was friggin unstoppable until I decided to cheat. .lol
Metaxas
Metaxas
Sandbag
Sandbag

Number of posts : 87

http://www.teamvoidarchive.110mb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingmush Sun Jan 06, 2008 3:13 am

I've never been to a tournament so the best I've ever played would be my friend, but even him I'm a little better than him...That's why I can't wait till Brawl comes out so I can actually play other people.
Kingmush
Kingmush
Sandbag
Sandbag

Number of posts : 66
Wii Friend Code : Im teh hawt and mushy. ^_^
Registration date : 2008-01-06

http://hadaway.shadowshr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowyoshi4 Sun Jan 06, 2008 3:23 am

i went to a tournament once and i faced a guy who called himslef bombsoldier(i know it wasnt the real one)
He was marth and he was really good.
Shadowyoshi4
Shadowyoshi4
Legion General
Legion General

Number of posts : 145

Smashers
Battlefield:

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Sun Jan 06, 2008 3:39 am

Shadowyoshi4 wrote:i went to a tournament once and i faced a guy who called himslef bombsoldier(i know it wasnt the real one)
was he asian?
Echo
Echo
Sandbag
Sandbag

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowyoshi4 Sun Jan 06, 2008 4:39 am

Echo wrote:
Shadowyoshi4 wrote:i went to a tournament once and i faced a guy who called himslef bombsoldier(i know it wasnt the real one)
was he asian?
yes
Shadowyoshi4
Shadowyoshi4
Legion General
Legion General

Smashers
Battlefield:

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Sun Jan 06, 2008 4:43 am

Shadowyoshi4 wrote:
Echo wrote:
was he asian?
yes
coooooooooooool, how do u no he wasn't the real one?

and wat tourny was it?
Echo
Echo
Sandbag
Sandbag

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowyoshi4 Sun Jan 06, 2008 4:51 am

Echo wrote:
Shadowyoshi4 wrote:
Echo wrote:
was he asian?
yes
coooooooooooool, how do u no he wasn't the real one?

and wat tourny was it?
it was just a local one in CT(my state)
well ive seen vids and this guys play style was different. bombsoldier also plays as falco and this guy played as marth(atleast when i fought him). also isnt he from japan, CT's a long way away from there
Shadowyoshi4
Shadowyoshi4
Legion General
Legion General

Smashers
Battlefield:

Back to top Go down

Post by Fly_Amanita Sun Jan 06, 2008 5:03 am

I'm sure it was a different Bombsoldier. The only tournament in the states BS attended was OC3.
Fly_Amanita
Fly_Amanita
Legion General
Legion General

Number of posts : 33

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Sun Jan 06, 2008 5:13 am

ya I knew it wasn't the real bombosoldier, I was just curious as to what tourny you were at.
Echo
Echo
Sandbag
Sandbag

Back to top Go down

Post by Ultra_Luigi Sun Jan 06, 2008 6:31 am

I’ve had plenty.

At a low tier tourney, I managed to beat Ken in the first set of finals. But since I came from loser’s bracket, I had to play another set. It was a very close set, with both of us tied 2-2, on the last stock and at high percent. He managed to beat me at the end.

I beat Hugs in pools at Super Champ Combo. I don’t remember the stages except for the last one. I beat him the first time, then he beat me in the next one and finally, I chose Yoshi Story to counter him. In the end, I two stocked him and finished the final blow with an up-b.

Playing Isai was a lot of fun too. He was using Ganondorf during our set. Although his main is Falcon, I would have preferred if he stuck with him instead. He beat me in the first match, I beat him in the second and finally he counter picks Poke Floats. We were both in last stock but he managed to d-air me where I didn’t have a chance to survive even if I meteor canceled it.

Mew2King is a beast. I’ve never played him in tourney but I have played him in friendlies. He’s serious all the time, so at least you’re guaranteed that he’s not sandbagging, a rarity against pros.

I’ve played against a bunch of other great players but this would take way too long if I mentioned anymore. A lot of Socal peeps are really good but there’s too many to name.

Ultra_Luigi
Sticker
Sticker

Number of posts : 30

Back to top Go down

Post by Witchking_of_Angmar Sun Jan 06, 2008 8:31 am

Like I said: I'm moving to SoCal. <3
Witchking_of_Angmar
Witchking_of_Angmar
Mod
Mod

Smashers
Battlefield:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next