Legion War Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone played Fire Emblem: Radient Dawn?

+9
Kingmush
kcchiefs27
Chuff
General Diddy
iwantbrawl
Thirdkoopa
Tom8er
Rudo
Alaizabel
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Anyone played Fire Emblem: Radient Dawn? - Page 2 Empty Re: Anyone played Fire Emblem: Radient Dawn?

Post by Tom8er Sun Jan 06, 2008 12:56 pm

kcchiefs27 wrote:
Chuff wrote:Just so yall know, our easy is Japan's normal.

Yeah, thats pretty annoying. I wanted it to be a little harder than it is. It only took 5 days to beat it for me on normal mode. I don't understand why they knocked down the difficulty for the US version.
Wait I'm confused. Doesn't that mean our Easy is harder then theirs....
Tom8er
Tom8er
Blue Alloy
Blue Alloy

Number of posts : 251
Registration date : 2008-01-03

Back to top Go down

Anyone played Fire Emblem: Radient Dawn? - Page 2 Empty Re: Anyone played Fire Emblem: Radient Dawn?

Post by kcchiefs27 Sun Jan 06, 2008 2:18 pm

No. Its like this:

Japan's Easy= American's Normal
Japan's Normal= American Hard
Japan's Hard= American Maniac
kcchiefs27
kcchiefs27
Primid
Primid

Number of posts : 108
Wii Friend Code : 3211-2543-1631-3221
Registration date : 2008-01-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom8er Sun Jan 06, 2008 5:49 pm

kcchiefs27 wrote:No. Its like this:

Japan's Easy= American's Normal
Japan's Normal= American Hard
Japan's Hard= American Maniac

Yeah that is how I thought it went like. But the Statements made earlier is the opposite of that. At least that is what I get out of it.
Tom8er
Tom8er
Blue Alloy
Blue Alloy

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteReverse Sun Jan 06, 2008 9:27 pm

Yeah, I beat it, my time was like, 40 hours. But that was watching all the cut-scenes, so my time probably would've been somewhere in the 30's.
Spoiler:
WhiteReverse
WhiteReverse
Sandbag
Sandbag

Number of posts : 51
Wii Friend Code : Go away.

http://clickhereifyourestupid.com

Back to top Go down

Post by kcchiefs27 Sun Jan 06, 2008 11:31 pm

WhiteReverse wrote:
Yeah, I beat it, my time was like, 40 hours. But that was watching all the cut-scenes, so my time probably would've been somewhere in the 30's.
Spoiler:

Thats pretty quick. It took me 4.
kcchiefs27
kcchiefs27
Primid
Primid

Number of posts : 108
Wii Friend Code : 3211-2543-1631-3221
Registration date : 2008-01-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben111 Sun Jan 06, 2008 11:36 pm

I'm playing on Normal mode, which is unreccomended for beginners, and I'm trying to do it without anyone dying. So, It's taking a looooooong time.....
Ben111
Ben111
Yoshi
Yoshi

Number of posts : 486
Wii Friend Code : 0147-2485-7168-2743
Registration date : 2008-01-02

Smashers
Battlefield: Gotta Catch'em All!
Trophy Gallery: --------------

https://legionwarcentral.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rudo Sun Jan 06, 2008 11:49 pm

Ben111 wrote:I'm playing on Normal mode, which is unreccomended for beginners, and I'm trying to do it without anyone dying. So, It's taking a looooooong time.....
Same here ^^
Rudo
Rudo
Red Alloy
Red Alloy

Number of posts : 335
Wii Friend Code : LOL NONE.

Smashers
Battlefield:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben111 Sun Jan 06, 2008 11:53 pm

Rudo wrote:
Ben111 wrote:I'm playing on Normal mode, which is unreccomended for beginners, and I'm trying to do it without anyone dying. So, It's taking a looooooong time.....
Same here ^^
No kidding. Which stage are you on?
Ben111
Ben111
Yoshi
Yoshi

Smashers

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom8er Tue Jan 08, 2008 12:10 am

I made the Biggest mistake yesterday..

Perhaps a Spoiler.

Soren died but It told him to retreat because He was my Startigest. So I saved after the Battle. However Soren was no longer able to fight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Luckily I made a back up save like 5 chapters before that so I spent all to day catching back up to where I was at.
Tom8er
Tom8er
Blue Alloy
Blue Alloy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben111 Tue Jan 08, 2008 12:21 am

Tom8er wrote:I made the Biggest mistake yesterday..

Perhaps a Spoiler.

Soren died but It told him to retreat because He was my Startigest. So I saved after the Battle. However Soren was no longer able to fight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Luckily I made a back up save like 5 chapters before that so I spent all to day catching back up to where I was at.
Incase you didn't read the back, they actually DIE when they die. So if you don't want to let them go, just reset and hope Mr. Resetti doesn't pop up out of nowhere lol!
Ben111
Ben111
Yoshi
Yoshi

Smashers

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom8er Tue Jan 08, 2008 12:24 am

Ben111 wrote:

Perhaps a Spoiler.

Incase you didn't read the back, they actually DIE when they die. So if you don't want to let them go, just reset and hope Mr. Resetti doesn't pop up out of nowhere lol!

yeah I knew that :p

But I thought for some reason Soren couldn't die because he retreated. However that was not the case Evil or Very Mad
Tom8er
Tom8er
Blue Alloy
Blue Alloy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben111 Tue Jan 08, 2008 12:26 am

Tom8er wrote:
Ben111 wrote:

Perhaps a Spoiler.

But I thought for some reason Soren couldn't die because he retreated. However that was not the case Evil or Very Mad

Always remember to bring a towel! heal your players instead of rushing through!
Ben111
Ben111
Yoshi
Yoshi

Smashers

Back to top Go down

Post by Rudo Tue Jan 08, 2008 12:27 am

Ben111 wrote:
Rudo wrote:
Same here ^^
No kidding. Which stage are you on?
Part 1, Chapter 6, Stage 2.
Rudo
Rudo
Red Alloy
Red Alloy

Number of posts : 335
Wii Friend Code : LOL NONE.

Smashers
Battlefield:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom8er Tue Jan 08, 2008 12:30 am

Ben111 wrote:
Tom8er wrote:
Ben111 wrote:

Perhaps a Spoiler.

But I got Criticaled! You Can't defended against those unless you have the Skill that Lowers Critical hit Chances by the Opponent.
Tom8er
Tom8er
Blue Alloy
Blue Alloy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben111 Tue Jan 08, 2008 12:37 am

Tom8er wrote:
Ben111 wrote:
Tom8er wrote:
Ben111 wrote:

Perhaps a Spoiler.

But I got Criticaled! You Can't defended against those unless you have the Skill that Lowers Critical hit Chances by the Opponent.

Then you could always NOT attack that person with Soren. Attacking a different turn makes a difference too.
Ben111
Ben111
Yoshi
Yoshi

Smashers

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom8er Tue Jan 08, 2008 12:39 am

Ben111 wrote:
Tom8er wrote:
Ben111 wrote:
Tom8er wrote:
Ben111 wrote:

Perhaps a Spoiler.

Then you could always NOT attack that person with Soren. Attacking a different turn makes a difference too.

I don't know why I'm arguing this but anyways.

You Can't predict what move the opponent is going to do all the time. Plus they attacked me on their turn not mine.
Tom8er
Tom8er
Blue Alloy
Blue Alloy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2