Legion War Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Announcement about some changes here!

Go down

Announcement about some changes here! Empty Announcement about some changes here!

Post by Thirdkoopa Wed Jan 02, 2008 8:29 pm

Sorry if this goes into the wrong board but i'm new with announcements, I'll open up a thread in a bit for discussion on this.

EDIT:If you want to discuss this for new ideas and everything then go to this thread; https://legionwarcentral.forumotion.com/feedback-f13/feedback-on-the-new-changes-now-t49.htm#277

Some things have been changed within the staff community!

New mods hired ~ Razorblade and Witchking_Of_Angmar are two of our newest moderators, Please make them feel welcome as moderators.

Ranking system will be fixed ~ There will be a new ranking system added in for all those who are sick of only guild master/sandbag and Smash master, It will also involve many smasher ranks like all the characters in melee and some in brawl so stay tuned!

Moar users will be added ~ Hopefully this will become a more active place over time, Spread the word and get people to join!

And one of my final announcements; Clan general;

This new rank will be given to the leader of the clan and MAYBE Given to one/two more users in that clan, You see those special forums that are only for certain members of the clan to join? The leaders of those will be able to have some special features like locking in that part of the forum, More details will be given out as going.

Also some new clan tournaments might start soon so get your clan packing and all of them here, We encourage regular chat and everything; Thanks.

~LWCF Staff

BTW; I Almost have 100 Posts lol!.
Thirdkoopa
Thirdkoopa
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 545
Registration date : 2008-01-02

Smashers
Battlefield:
Trophy Gallery: --------------

Back to top Go down