Legion War Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How many stars do you have on Super Mario Galaxy?

+9
General Diddy
Yoshi
Ben111
Rudo
Fly_Amanita
Blackbreeze
RazorBlaze
Shadowyoshi4
Thirdkoopa
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

How many stars do you have on Super Mario Galaxy? - Page 2 Empty Re: How many stars do you have on Super Mario Galaxy?

Post by Echo Thu Jan 03, 2008 2:51 am

I got the exact amount of stars needed to beat the game, and then I quit. I have no motivation to get all 120 stars with mario and the mystical other character that I;m sure everyone already knows about but I'm not going to say his name cuz idk how to use spoiler boxs.
Echo
Echo
Sandbag
Sandbag

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2008-01-02

Back to top Go down

How many stars do you have on Super Mario Galaxy? - Page 2 Empty Re: How many stars do you have on Super Mario Galaxy?

Post by Thirdkoopa Thu Jan 03, 2008 3:29 am

Echo wrote:I got the exact amount of stars needed to beat the game, and then I quit. I have no motivation to get all 120 stars with mario and the mystical other character that I;m sure everyone already knows about but I'm not going to say his name cuz idk how to use spoiler boxs.
Spoiler boxes = Same way as NS2.

And i see =o, 61 Stars only? Better then some others but you should keep at it...Surprised.
Thirdkoopa
Thirdkoopa
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 545
Registration date : 2008-01-02

Smashers
Battlefield:
Trophy Gallery: --------------

Back to top Go down

Post by Sonto340 Thu Jan 03, 2008 3:29 am

All 120!

Spoiler:
Sonto340
Sonto340
Sticker
Sticker

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-01-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom8er Thu Jan 03, 2008 2:43 pm

I rented it before Christmas and played it softly and got 52 stars. I was expecting to get it for Christmas but my younger brother told my mom we didn't want it because he beat it..... which he did but didn't get all the stars and Luigi. So we got Mario & Sonic at the Olympic games which we took back and got DBZ BT3. I'll get Galaxy eventually and beat it.
Tom8er
Tom8er
Blue Alloy
Blue Alloy

Number of posts : 251
Registration date : 2008-01-03

Back to top Go down

Post by kcchiefs27 Fri Jan 04, 2008 10:14 pm

I only have 17 right now. This because my whole focus was on Radiant Dawn during the christmas break. But now i'll start playing more galaxy.
kcchiefs27
kcchiefs27
Primid
Primid

Number of posts : 108
Wii Friend Code : 3211-2543-1631-3221
Registration date : 2008-01-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2