Legion War Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legions legions legions blahblahblahbleh.

4 posters

Go down

Legions legions legions blahblahblahbleh. Empty Legions legions legions blahblahblahbleh.

Post by Thirdkoopa Wed Feb 06, 2008 4:07 pm

Yeah, we all know em, heck most of us here are a part of one, all of our mods/admins here are as well (Ben, razor, me, rudo, and WoA) But I mean ever think that NS2 has done quite a bit for us letting us swap friend codes? And with this forum that ben and I and the rest of the staff keep up, just on legions?

We're seriously starting to get an overload of them, already about 15 legions almost listed on the index and some very popular ones in the fray like 2% Meta-pirates LOTU And Anti-nubs, do you think we have to many? Also Public legions VS Private legion's, you're thoughts? So alltogether I'm going to ask straight foward, what are you're thoughts on legion's and how'd you get in one?
Thirdkoopa
Thirdkoopa
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 545
Registration date : 2008-01-02

Smashers
Battlefield:
Trophy Gallery: --------------

Back to top Go down

Legions legions legions blahblahblahbleh. Empty Re: Legions legions legions blahblahblahbleh.

Post by Pichu Sensei Wed Feb 06, 2008 7:07 pm

In order to have a big and successful forum, we need lots of people, and where there are lots of people, there are lots of legions.
Pichu Sensei
Pichu Sensei
Yellow Alloy
Yellow Alloy

Number of posts : 220
Wii Friend Code : 6300 0136 3522 3117
Registration date : 2008-01-14

Smashers
Battlefield:

Back to top Go down

Legions legions legions blahblahblahbleh. Empty Re: Legions legions legions blahblahblahbleh.

Post by Tom8er Wed Feb 06, 2008 9:44 pm

Well I joined meh legion because I was asked too Razz

However I don't think we can have enough Legions!
Tom8er
Tom8er
Blue Alloy
Blue Alloy

Number of posts : 251
Registration date : 2008-01-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuff Thu Feb 07, 2008 4:39 am

I think it's stupid how everyone calls them clans now. that's so cliche. Every game has clans. We get legions ):<
But anyways, I tend to kind of ignore the public ones. I'm probably worse than some of them, but I know that private legions will focus on each other.
Chuff
Chuff
Yellow Alloy
Yellow Alloy

Number of posts : 211
Wii Friend Code : I don't know who my main is. Stop asking. I WILL shoot.
Registration date : 2008-01-02

Smashers
Battlefield:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum