Legion War Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join the Legion of Crusaders(currently not taking members)

+2
Thirdkoopa
Shadowyoshi4
6 posters

Go down

Join the Legion of Crusaders(currently not taking members) Empty Join the Legion of Crusaders(currently not taking members)

Post by Shadowyoshi4 Wed Jan 02, 2008 8:17 pm

The Legion of Crusaders currently has 8 members:

Shadowyoshi4(me)
Tom8er
Kingmush
Metaxas
Mr. Edgeworth
Nils_13
KidFlash_
Yondiame

8 mebers currently, all with accounts here.

Last edited by on Thu Jan 31, 2008 11:56 pm; edited 3 times in total
Shadowyoshi4
Shadowyoshi4
Legion General
Legion General

Number of posts : 145
Registration date : 2008-01-02

Smashers
Battlefield:
Trophy Gallery: --------------

Back to top Go down

Join the Legion of Crusaders(currently not taking members) Empty Re: Join the Legion of Crusaders(currently not taking members)

Post by Thirdkoopa Wed Jan 02, 2008 8:19 pm

*At least this ones more detailed then the other one*

Well goodluck finding 2 Last good members and getting all your other ones here, I Won't be joining but have fun here and everything.
Thirdkoopa
Thirdkoopa
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 545

Smashers
Battlefield:

Back to top Go down

Join the Legion of Crusaders(currently not taking members) Empty Re: Join the Legion of Crusaders(currently not taking members)

Post by Tom8er Thu Jan 03, 2008 2:40 pm

OK im here now and finished the Sig add on... Yeah I know it took longer then forever buy I have been extremely busy doing nothing lol!
Tom8er
Tom8er
Blue Alloy
Blue Alloy

Number of posts : 251
Registration date : 2008-01-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowyoshi4 Thu Jan 03, 2008 9:17 pm

Tom8er wrote:OK im here now and finished the Sig add on... Yeah I know it took longer then forever buy I have been extremely busy doing nothing lol!
its ok, at least we have it now
make sure you go join our legion list
you have to go subscribe to it(then get approval).just click the Crusader button at the bottom and then it should be self-explanitory
Shadowyoshi4
Shadowyoshi4
Legion General
Legion General

Smashers
Battlefield:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom8er Fri Jan 04, 2008 9:48 pm

Yeah i'm now in the Legion. Maybe before we let any more members in or if we let others join in the future we should wait til brawl comes out and only let half decent people join or people with potential.
Tom8er
Tom8er
Blue Alloy
Blue Alloy

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowyoshi4 Sat Jan 05, 2008 12:28 am

Tom8er wrote:Yeah i'm now in the Legion. Maybe before we let any more members in or if we let others join in the future we should wait til brawl comes out and only let half decent people join or people with potential.
when we get 8 im not letting any other people join. One person is answering the questions to get in and if he/she gets in we will have 7. Also if people arent very active they will be knocked out.
Shadowyoshi4
Shadowyoshi4
Legion General
Legion General

Smashers
Battlefield:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom8er Sat Jan 05, 2008 12:59 am

Shadowyoshi4 wrote:
Tom8er wrote:Yeah i'm now in the Legion. Maybe before we let any more members in or if we let others join in the future we should wait til brawl comes out and only let half decent people join or people with potential.
when we get 8 im not letting any other people join. One person is answering the questions to get in and if he/she gets in we will have 7. Also if people arent very active they will be knocked out.
What questions do you ask just pm them to me. I don't remember answering any questions lol!
Tom8er
Tom8er
Blue Alloy
Blue Alloy

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowyoshi4 Sat Jan 05, 2008 6:19 pm

Tom8er wrote:
Shadowyoshi4 wrote:
What questions do you ask just pm them to me. I don't remember answering any questions lol!
when i was doing it for you guys(you, metaxas, and kingmush) i set "requirements". Its basicly the same thing in question form.
Shadowyoshi4
Shadowyoshi4
Legion General
Legion General

Smashers
Battlefield:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Edgeworth Sun Jan 06, 2008 12:16 am

Alright I'm here and we have someone at NSider2 who replied to our thread and wants to join.
Mr. Edgeworth
Mr. Edgeworth
Sticker
Sticker

Number of posts : 17
Wii Friend Code : Hai.
Registration date : 2008-01-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingmush Sun Jan 06, 2008 2:41 am

I agree that we should wait till Brawl comes out and then have excibition(sp?) or test matches against our potential members to see if they are good enough. THat may be extreme and complicated to do, but it'd be a neat way to get new members. Razz
Kingmush
Kingmush
Sandbag
Sandbag

Number of posts : 66
Wii Friend Code : Im teh hawt and mushy. ^_^
Registration date : 2008-01-06

http://hadaway.shadowshr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowyoshi4 Sun Jan 06, 2008 2:46 am

Kingmush wrote:I agree that we should wait till Brawl comes out and then have excibition(sp?) or test matches against our potential members to see if they are good enough. THat may be extreme and complicated to do, but it'd be a neat way to get new members. Razz
thats basicly my plan
whoever wants to join before brawl's release just needs to answer the questions, but after brawl's release we are gunna test match them.
Shadowyoshi4
Shadowyoshi4
Legion General
Legion General

Smashers
Battlefield:

Back to top Go down

Post by Metaxas Sun Jan 06, 2008 3:16 am

Not testing or preping new players and just letting them join after the game is released would be ludicrous. I agree.
Metaxas
Metaxas
Sandbag
Sandbag

Number of posts : 87

http://www.teamvoidarchive.110mb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down