Legion War Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legion War Central's Virtual Console Tournament

+3
Prince Jesse
Shadowyoshi4
Ben111
7 posters

Go down

Legion War Central's Virtual Console Tournament Empty Legion War Central's Virtual Console Tournament

Post by Ben111 Sun Feb 17, 2008 6:52 pm

This will be one of our first Brawl tournaments. Everyone is allowed, being in a Legion or not will not affect anything, bla bla bla.... This will be held on the second Saturday of April, just enough time to train for Brawl. The rules will be pretty standard, but I'll explain some to clear up any confusion:

1. Battles will be 4-stock battles with a time limit of 8 minutes. This may change depending on how Brawl is played, but I will put up a notice long before the tournament starts.

2. Unlockable characters will be ALLOWED. You should easily be able to unlock them in a months time, especially since the mehtods to unlocking characters are very easy this time around. If you don't have all of the characters in a month, you may be spoiled.

3. Items may or may not be allowed. This is undecided. Chances are that items won't be allowed, but if they are, then the Smash Ball might be the only item allowed since it is more of a special attack than an item. I'll put up a notice about this long before the tournament begins.

4. The winner will receive a NES Virtual Console game of their choice! Yes, this will be for free. I'm paying for it. You win the tournament, you get the NES game. Super Mario Bros. 3, Zelda, Metroid, Punch-Out, whatever NES game on the Virtual Console you want, it's yours!

5. You can lose one match and still win. The losers will be categorized into a seperate tournament chain and will have a chance to battle again. I'll post a picture explaining this later this week. Jsut know that you can still win after cheaply losing a battle.

1. Each battle will be 4-stock, or 8 minutes long.
2. Unlockable characters will be ALLOWED.
3. Items may or may not be allowed. This is undecided.
4. The winner will receive a NES Virtual Console game of their choice.
5. You can lose one match and still win.

I think I've covered everything except stages. I don't know all the stages yet, since they are the only thing I haven't been spoiled about yet, so I'm not sure which ones will be good or not. But if I haven't covered something, feel free to ask me about it!
Ben111
Ben111
Yoshi
Yoshi

Number of posts : 486
Wii Friend Code : 0147-2485-7168-2743
Registration date : 2008-01-02

Smashers
Battlefield: Gotta Catch'em All!
Trophy Gallery: --------------

https://legionwarcentral.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Legion War Central's Virtual Console Tournament Empty Re: Legion War Central's Virtual Console Tournament

Post by Shadowyoshi4 Sun Feb 17, 2008 8:31 pm

*signs up*
Shadowyoshi4
Shadowyoshi4
Legion General
Legion General

Number of posts : 145
Registration date : 2008-01-02

Smashers
Battlefield:

Back to top Go down

Legion War Central's Virtual Console Tournament Empty Re: Legion War Central's Virtual Console Tournament

Post by Prince Jesse Sun Feb 17, 2008 10:09 pm

Sweet. *signs up*
Prince Jesse
Prince Jesse
Green Alloy
Green Alloy

Number of posts : 158
Wii Friend Code : 7015...I don't know the rest
Registration date : 2008-01-03

Smashers
Battlefield:

Back to top Go down

Post by Deadshot433 Mon Feb 18, 2008 4:56 am

*Signs Up*

Deadshot433
Sticker
Sticker

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-01-07

http://xdeadsh0tx.proboards102.com/index.cgi

Back to top Go down

Post by Shield915 Mon Feb 18, 2008 4:54 pm

Sign me up for this.

Shield915
Sticker
Sticker

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-02-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Smashette's Beloved Mon Feb 18, 2008 7:47 pm

*Signs up*

Smashette's Beloved
Sandbag
Sandbag

Number of posts : 58
Wii Friend Code : Why would you ever need this sicko!
Registration date : 2008-01-13

Smashers
Battlefield:

Back to top Go down

Post by Pichu Sensei Tue Feb 19, 2008 3:12 am

Put this in the new forum.
*signs up* Smile
Pichu Sensei
Pichu Sensei
Yellow Alloy
Yellow Alloy

Number of posts : 220
Wii Friend Code : 6300 0136 3522 3117
Registration date : 2008-01-14

Smashers
Battlefield:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down