Who plays guitar hero?

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: Who plays guitar hero?

Post by Ben111 on Thu Jan 03, 2008 8:35 pm

Echo wrote:
Ben111 wrote:
Echo wrote:ya, I beat Bragonforce on medium, but I still suck
If you're gone on Medium, then try out Hard! You get used to the fifth button after a while.
yeah, I just started hard a day or two ago.
Get any hand cramps yet? I know I got some.

_________________



I made this forum! w00t for me!! Very Happy
I said I wasn't a Geno fanboy, and Green Shadow yelled "OBJECTION!"
avatar
Ben111
Yoshi
Yoshi

Number of posts : 486
Age : 118
Wii Friend Code : 0147-2485-7168-2743
Registration date : 2008-01-02

Smashers
Battlefield: Gotta Catch'em All!
Trophy Gallery: --------------

View user profile http://legionwarcentral.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Who plays guitar hero?

Post by Echo on Thu Jan 03, 2008 8:59 pm

Ben111 wrote:
Echo wrote:
Ben111 wrote:
Echo wrote:ya, I beat Bragonforce on medium, but I still suck
If you're gone on Medium, then try out Hard! You get used to the fifth button after a while.
yeah, I just started hard a day or two ago.
Get any hand cramps yet? I know I got some.
lol yes i do actually, I've been playing too much lol
avatar
Echo
Sandbag
Sandbag

Number of posts : 52
Age : 27
Location : Florida
Registration date : 2008-01-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who plays guitar hero?

Post by Thirdkoopa on Thu Jan 03, 2008 9:00 pm

Yeh echo, GH Is addicting...GL With hard Razz.
avatar
Thirdkoopa
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 545
Location : Banned (62 Points.)
Registration date : 2008-01-02

Smashers
Battlefield:
Trophy Gallery: --------------

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who plays guitar hero?

Post by Ben111 on Thu Jan 03, 2008 9:23 pm

Echo wrote:
Ben111 wrote:
Echo wrote:
Ben111 wrote:
Echo wrote:ya, I beat Bragonforce on medium, but I still suck
If you're gone on Medium, then try out Hard! You get used to the fifth button after a while.
yeah, I just started hard a day or two ago.
Get any hand cramps yet? I know I got some.
lol yes i do actually, I've been playing too much lol
That's when you know it's time to switch to Guitar Hero 2 Razz

_________________



I made this forum! w00t for me!! Very Happy
I said I wasn't a Geno fanboy, and Green Shadow yelled "OBJECTION!"
avatar
Ben111
Yoshi
Yoshi

Number of posts : 486
Age : 118
Wii Friend Code : 0147-2485-7168-2743
Registration date : 2008-01-02

Smashers
Battlefield: Gotta Catch'em All!
Trophy Gallery: --------------

View user profile http://legionwarcentral.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Who plays guitar hero?

Post by Thirdkoopa on Thu Jan 03, 2008 9:27 pm

Ben111 wrote:
Echo wrote:
Ben111 wrote:
Echo wrote:
Ben111 wrote:
Echo wrote:ya, I beat Bragonforce on medium, but I still suck
If you're gone on Medium, then try out Hard! You get used to the fifth button after a while.
yeah, I just started hard a day or two ago.
Get any hand cramps yet? I know I got some.
lol yes i do actually, I've been playing too much lol
That's when you know it's time to switch to Guitar Hero 2 Razz
Through the fire and flames > Jordan.

Klol.

But i only have GH2, I'm dieing for the third.
avatar
Thirdkoopa
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 545
Location : Banned (62 Points.)
Registration date : 2008-01-02

Smashers
Battlefield:
Trophy Gallery: --------------

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who plays guitar hero?

Post by Shadowyoshi4 on Thu Jan 03, 2008 11:39 pm

Tom8er wrote:I play on Expert although I have not beat it on Hard yet. Im on The number of the Beast and Raining Blood. I Can Almost Beat Raining Blood but I can't Do the first part in The number of the Beast. I forget where Im at in expert. And I got it for ps2 so I got no downloadable content or online Sad but I guess I'm fine with that.
thats where im stuck on hard too. i cant beat raining blood or one. i can beat number of the beast though
avatar
Shadowyoshi4
Legion General
Legion General

Number of posts : 145
Age : 25
Registration date : 2008-01-02

Smashers
Battlefield:
Trophy Gallery: --------------

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who plays guitar hero?

Post by iwantbrawl on Fri Jan 04, 2008 1:18 am

Have you seen it on expert? Crazy...

iwantbrawl
Sticker
Sticker

Number of posts : 26
Age : 24
Registration date : 2008-01-02

View user profile http://www.hsquad.tk   http://www.bowsersminions.tk

Back to top Go down

Re: Who plays guitar hero?

Post by Ben111 on Fri Jan 04, 2008 2:11 am

iwantbrawl wrote:Have you seen it on expert? Crazy...
How does anyone do that anyways?

_________________



I made this forum! w00t for me!! Very Happy
I said I wasn't a Geno fanboy, and Green Shadow yelled "OBJECTION!"
avatar
Ben111
Yoshi
Yoshi

Number of posts : 486
Age : 118
Wii Friend Code : 0147-2485-7168-2743
Registration date : 2008-01-02

Smashers
Battlefield: Gotta Catch'em All!
Trophy Gallery: --------------

View user profile http://legionwarcentral.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Who plays guitar hero?

Post by Thirdkoopa on Fri Jan 04, 2008 2:46 am

Ben111 wrote:
iwantbrawl wrote:Have you seen it on expert? Crazy...
How does anyone do that anyways?
Through the fire and flames or a different song? I Have no clue.
avatar
Thirdkoopa
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 545
Location : Banned (62 Points.)
Registration date : 2008-01-02

Smashers
Battlefield:
Trophy Gallery: --------------

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who plays guitar hero?

Post by Bass Pirate on Fri Jan 04, 2008 3:20 am

I play Guitar Hero! I kinda suck though. I can play any song on medium, but that's about it.
avatar
Bass Pirate
Legion General
Legion General

Number of posts : 40
Location : Amerika
Registration date : 2008-01-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who plays guitar hero?

Post by Echo on Fri Jan 04, 2008 3:31 am

Bass Pirate wrote:I play Guitar Hero! I kinda suck though. I can play any song on medium, but that's about it.
same, same
avatar
Echo
Sandbag
Sandbag

Number of posts : 52
Age : 27
Location : Florida
Registration date : 2008-01-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who plays guitar hero?

Post by WhiteReverse on Fri Jan 04, 2008 3:59 am

I have GH3 for the PS3, I don't play it much, but it's definitely a good game. *Is only a Medium player*.
avatar
WhiteReverse
Sandbag
Sandbag

Number of posts : 51
Age : 26
Location : All your base.
Wii Friend Code : Go away.
Registration date : 2008-01-03

View user profile http://clickhereifyourestupid.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Who plays guitar hero?

Post by kcchiefs27 on Sat Jan 05, 2008 12:50 am

I play it when I go to my cousins house. I'm decent at it.
avatar
kcchiefs27
Primid
Primid

Number of posts : 108
Location : pittsburgh
Wii Friend Code : 3211-2543-1631-3221
Registration date : 2008-01-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who plays guitar hero?

Post by Pasta on Sat Jan 05, 2008 5:33 am

My neighbours own GH3 for the PS2 and I've played it a few times. Surprisingly addicting, and lots of great songs.

I also got to witness another guy I know who also owns the game play through TTF&F on Expert; several times during the song he closed his eyes, ran around a pretended to rock (and he rarely if ever missed a note during these episodes). I missed his final score, but it was fascinating.

As for me, I haven't had the opportunity to play anything above easy yet. >_>

Pasta
Sticker
Sticker

Number of posts : 39
Location : Niagara, Ontario
Wii Friend Code : gtfo cretin.
Registration date : 2008-01-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who plays guitar hero?

Post by Tom8er on Sat Jan 05, 2008 5:45 pm

Pasta wrote:My neighbours own GH3 for the PS2 and I've played it a few times. Surprisingly addicting, and lots of great songs.

I also got to witness another guy I know who also owns the game play through TTF&F on Expert; several times during the song he closed his eyes, ran around a pretended to rock (and he rarely if ever missed a note during these episodes). I missed his final score, but it was fascinating.

As for me, I haven't had the opportunity to play anything above easy yet. >_>

There are people I know who Got 93% on that song buy they can't do it blind folded.
avatar
Tom8er
Blue Alloy
Blue Alloy

Number of posts : 251
Age : 28
Location : Canada
Registration date : 2008-01-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who plays guitar hero?

Post by Mr. Edgeworth on Sun Jan 06, 2008 4:51 am

I do! Smile
I can play almost all the songs on hard, and about 6 on expert.
avatar
Mr. Edgeworth
Sticker
Sticker

Number of posts : 17
Age : 24
Location : Here.
Wii Friend Code : Hai.
Registration date : 2008-01-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who plays guitar hero?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum